Friday, October 23, 2009

Still movin'

So we haven't done to much wedding stuff lately. I've been busy settling into work at the elementary school and Casey has been busy with work and running with the cross country team. I did, however, buy my wedding dress last Sunday!! I am so excited and can't wait to wear it on our wedding day! The whole process was so fun. My mom, matron of honor and one of my bridesmaids came along so I could get their opinions. I definitely found "THE ONE"! It's crazy, though. It takes 4-6 months to get and then it has to be altered because I'm so darn short.

We're working with Casey's cousin on creating wonderful save the date cards to send out. We're hoping to send them out as soon as they're done to get a better count of who will be coming. We're also going to take our engagement photos next Sunday. We weren't sure we were going to take them, but our lovely photographer throws them in when you book them for your wedding. I'm so excited to have pictures of the two of us. We don't have to many with just us in them.

Casey hasn't informed all of the guys he wants to be his groomsmen, but I have told my side of the wedding party. Here they are:

Shawna: Matron of Honor, I've known Shawna since high school and our friendship has strengthened every year since. We love spending time with her and her wonderful family. Her son is the cutest little boy ever and we love playing with him! She is such a wonderful friend and mother and I am so excited to have her as a part of our wedding.

Kelsey: Bridesmaid, I have also known Kelsey since high school. I met her as a stat girl at wrestling practice. We had such fun going to wrestling practice and matches. They thought we were there to work, but we were really there to socialize and get out of school. She has lived in Oregon for the last few years, but is back in Roseville. I am so fortunate to have her as a friend.

Michelle: Bridesmaid, I have known Michelle since high school. We met while in band. The only two who didn't fit the band nerd mold in our opinions, we were fast friends. We did quite a bit of traveling together in high school and after. From Canada to Florida, we have had some fun times. She is also getting married next year in July and I can't wait to see her walk down the isle. I'm going to need a box of kleenex!

No comments:

Post a Comment